Saturday, November 14, 2009

Not All Who Wander Are Lost


The hardest part for me when deciding to start a blog was the title. What am I trying to share? Since I've graduated college I've spent my time meeting new people, creating relationships, and building bridges between communities. I'm on this journey to discover how all these relationships I'm building and lessons I'm learning will eventually weave themselves together. That's really how I want to spend my life.. opening up pathways for others who live worlds apart to come together. I don't know exactly what that looks like but I feel that between my trip to haiti, my summer in the rocky mountains, and my current affairs of networking, freelancing, and volunteering I've already started to connect pieces to the bigger picture.

So although I'm still technically unemployed, I truly believe God has a plan for me here in Colorado and the pieces I'm building are slowly leading up to my life's purpose. Not all who wander are lost. I know my time is coming, I'm hopeful.

"Seize everyday as an adventure and your spirit will soar when you discover all the wonderful surprises life has to offer "

1 comment:

Karina said...

YAY! it's funny that your blog is "Building Bridges" and I'm talking about burning them in my latest entry. oh well. love you!

Post a Comment