Sunday, November 15, 2009

theMILL

My cousins attend this church, Northern Hills, that holds a ministry on Friday Nights for college students && people in their twenties. About two months ago my cousin Theresa told me this ministry was looking for video volunteers and so being a big fan of God, volunteering, and video production I called up the pastor and offered my expertise.

theMILL is a pretty hip ministry and I've made a lot of great new friends through it. The video production is also very legit and I'm excited about the possibilities this opportunity will open up for God's work and my own. The Ministry was originally created in CO Springs and attracted a thousand college students and young adults every Friday night. Northern Hills church adopted the program and every Friday night young adults from Denver, Boulder, and all the areas in between gather together to have fun, celebrate life, and grow together. We had an activity going where people could post a need they had on a white board and other people in theMILL could pick up the white card if they felt they could meet the need. This week theMILL is giving away a car.. a super saweet car.. to a kid who was in need of one!! I love being apart of a community that believes it takes all of us living and working together to truly live. We were made to love and live with each other and I love the example theMILL is putting forth.

For the production team I produce the Friday Night Show as well as sermon videos and any promotional videos. It's saweeet. Stay tuned and I'll start a youtube.com account to show the videos. I love my job!!


No comments:

Post a Comment